|B&Bs near Mt. Nittany Winery
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Bed and Breakfast at The Rock Garden|
● 3 Miles - 8 Minutes away.
176 Brush Valley Road
Boalsburg, PA 16827
814-466-6100 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $110.00 - $220.00
● Located at the base of Mt Nittany, our B&B offers relaxation in a beautiful country setting just minutes from State College. Queen beds, private baths, wireless access. Our farmhouse style home sits on 17 acres between Lemont and Historic Boalsburg.
|Earlystown Manor Bed and Breakfast|
● 5 Miles - 8 Minutes away.
2024 Earlystown Road
PO Box 786
Boalsburg, PA 16827
814 466 6481
877 466 6481 Check Availability
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Rooms ● Rates $140.00 - $400.00
● The estate style B&B is located on ten acres, three miles from historic Boalsburg,and 12 minutes from Penn State. A perfect setting for outdoor weddings, and indoor meetings. A two bedroom furnished extended stay unit available. Wireless internet availabl
|Keller House Bed and Breakfast|
● 6 Miles - 10 Minutes away.
109 W. Church Street
P.O. Box 461
Centre Hall, PA 16828
(888)554-2588 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $210.00
● Step back to a bygone era in our newly renovated 1860s house, where simple country pleasures abound. 5 rooms with private baths, 20 min. drive to Penn State University. Featured in the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of THE PENNSYLVANIA MAGAZINE.
|Limestone Inn Bed & Breakfast|
● 7 Miles - 15 Minutes away.
490 Meckley Road
State College, PA 16801
888-922-8944 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $95.00 - $180.00
● Come enjoy old-fashioned style with modern comforts in the brick, Federal style farmhouse built in 1800. Queen beds, private baths, central air, wireless internet. Large back porch room, overlooking the pond and creek in the backyard.
|Our Fair Lady, A Victorian B&B|
● 17 Miles - 26 Minutes away.
313 E. Linn Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823
814-355-1117 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $95.00 - $200.00
● Built in 1883, this Second Empire Victorian Home is elegant and inviting. You'll feel at home entering the stained glass foyer doors. Queen size feather beds in all rooms and a full breakfast is served daily. Afternoon wine and cheese included.
|Hidden Ridge Bed & Breakfast|
● 18 Miles - 33 Minutes away.
1624 W. Gatesburg Road
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-692-7858 Check Availability
2 Rooms ● Rates -
● You can enjoy the tranquility and peaceful beauty of our 43 acres of woodlands, the wildlife and the surrounding area. This is an ideal location for Penn State events, Arts Festival (July), hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, antiqueing or just relaxing.
|Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast|
● 21 Miles - 32 Minutes away.
461 Smullton Road
Rebersburg, PA 16872
2 Rooms ● Rates $100.00 - $125.00
● Step back in time and discover a very special country place