|Stay with us when visiting DelGrosso Amusement Park
Nestled in the Allegheny Mountains of Central Pennsylvania,
DelGrosso’s Amusement Park has been providing fun, food and memories for over
six decades. When Fred DelGrosso purchased the Park in 1946, he vowed to keep
it safe, clean, fun, affordable and delicious! As the popularity of Fred’s
spaghetti sauce grew, so did the Park. Today, it is a modern family fun
facility which includes more than 30 rides, an extensive water park, go-karts,
a beautiful miniature golf course and America’s Best Amusement Park Food.
Enjoy your visit to the World Wide Web home of DelGrosso’s Amusement Park
and we look forward to seeing you soon!
(Click on any B&B Name to open their web site in a new Window)
|Bed & Breakfast||Picture of the B&B |
|Stony Point Bed & Breakfast|
● 3 Miles - 5 Minutes away.
1400 North Avenue
Tyrone, PA 16686
5 Rooms ● Rates $105.00 - $145.00
● Sprawling historic stone Colonial home on 10 acres of woodlands, 5 guest rooms, living room, fireplace, formal dining room, library, complimentary high-speed internet, and full breakfast.
|Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast|
● 11 Miles - 20 Minutes away.
1673 Mt Laurel Court
Warriors Mark, PA 16877
814-632-6813 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $80.00 - $150.00
● Laurel Ridge B&B is a contemporary home in a very quiet and secluded rural development on a wooded ridge. hosting Penn State, Tyrone & Warriors Mark visitors, small groups and meetings. Sketch by Andrew Moore, a popular artist of Central Pa.
|Deer Hollow Bed and Breakfast|
● 12 Miles - 15 Minutes away.
5069 Gensimore Lane
Tyrone, PA 16686
814-684-2438 Check Availability
4 Rooms ● Rates $75.00 - $150.00
● Deer Hollow is near Spruce Creek, 3 miles from the Little Juniata. Each room has it's own charm with a view of the most beautiful mountains in Pennsylvania. In this country setting you can enjoy peace from the fast pace of everyday living.
|The Blue Lantern|
● 26 Miles - 40 Minutes away.
327 High Street
Williamsburg, PA 16693
3 Rooms ● Rates -
● Located just off US Rt. 22 on Rt. 866, in historic Williamsburg, offers 2 guest rooms, a cozy sun porch, and spacious outdoor porches that overlook the spring. Enjoy a full country breakfast before seeing the local attractions!
|Victorian Loft Bed & Breakfast|
● 39 Miles - 50 Minutes away.
216 S. Front Street
Clearfield, PA 16830
814-765-4805 Check Availability
5 Rooms ● Rates $90.00 - $185.00
● 1894 riverfront Victorian B&B in historic district within walking distance to downtown, restaurants and theaters. Off-premises private lodging at Second Street Suite and 3 BR mountain cabin, Cedarwood Lodge.